- About Us
- Property Portfolio
- Lettings Service
- Sales Service
- Contact Us
- Area Information
Our Letting Services
- Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) will provide a free rental valuation, completed by Andrew Dawson who has over 25 years experience in the local market.
- Provide 'To Let' board, advertise your property in the local press, 6 internet sites and our two local offices.
- Weekly mail shots and inclusion on six websites.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Find suitable tenants and reference through 'CCV letting agents solutions', a professional referencing company.
- Prepare and have completed a tenancy agreement.
- Compile inventory of contents and arrange initial gas and electrical safety inspections.
- Move tenants into the property, collect the first months rent and deposit. Set up standing order for future rental payments.
- BACS transfer of monies due, to landlords account.
- Computerised statement either sent or e-mailed to landlord together with tenancy agreements and copy inventory.
- Free first 6 month rent guarantee.(subject to conditions, call for information)
- Offer Landlords insurance products through 'CCV letting agents solutions', specialists in the lettings insurance market.
The Charge for our letting only services is one months rent plus VAT, for a 12 month rental or 1/2 months rent plus vat for a 6 month contract subject to a minimum fee of £450 plus vat.
Our Management Services
Andrew J Dawson (Indepedent Estate Agent) Provide a Flexible services which can be adapted to meet situation and can be tailored to fill the needs of individual clients.
In general it provides;
- Our letting services ( See Letting services Schedele).
- Inspection of the property both inside and outside on a quarterly basis by appointment with the tenant.
- Be the contact for tenants to report repair issues regarding the property and general tenancy queries.
- Payment of normal out goings form rent in hand (by clients instructions) .
- Organisation of emergency repairs and general maintenance, which may be required, including the annual gas safety checks..
- Collection of rental payments and provide monthly computerised accounts to client by email or post.
- Credit the client bank by bank transfer with the balance of their account monthly, or by arrangement.
- Attend to insurance claims, which may occur during the tenancy.(subject to conditions,please call for details)
- Move out the tenant at the end of tenancy, check inventory, collect keys, take final meter readings and inform utilities.
The charge for our Management Services is £399 plus VAT, A Management commission of 10% per month plus VAT will be collected from the rent.