Our Lettings Services
- - Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) will provide a free rental valuation, completed by Andrew Dawson who has over 25 years experience in the local market.
- - Provide 'To Let' board, advertise your property in the local press, leading internet sites including Rightmove and our promotion from our two local offices.
- - Weekly mail shots to prospective tenants.
- - Accompanied viewing service.
- - Find suitable tenants and reference through 'UK tenant data', experts in tenants profiling.
- - Prepare and complete a tenancy agreement.
- - Arrange initial gas and electrical safety inspections. Arrange for and Energy performance certificate.
- - Professional independent inventory compiled.
- - Move tenants into the property, collect the first month’s rent and deposit. Set up standing order for future rental payments.
- - BACS transfer of monies due, to landlords account.
- - Computerised statement either sent or e-mailed to landlord together with tenancy agreements and copy inventory.
- - Free first 6 month rent guarantee.(subject to conditions, call for information)
- - Offer Landlords insurance products through 'Rent Guardian', specialists in the lettings insurance market.
The Charge for our letting only services is one month’s rent plus VAT, for a 12 month rental or half of one month’s rent plus vat for a 6 month contract subject to a minimum fee of £450 plus vat.
Our Management Services
Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) Provide a Flexible services which can be adapted to meet situation and can be tailored to fill the needs of individual clients.
In general it provides;
- - Our letting services (See Letting services Schedule above).
- - Inspection of the property both inside and outside on a quarterly basis by appointment with the tenant.
- - Be the contact for tenants to report repair issues regarding the property and general tenancy queries.
- - Payment of normal out goings form rent in hand (by clients instructions).
- - Organisation of emergency repairs and general maintenance, which may be required, including the annual gas safety checks..
- - Collection of rental payments and provide monthly computerised accounts to client by email or post.
- - Credit the client bank by bank transfer with the balance of their account monthly, or by arrangement.
- - Attend to insurance claims, which may occur during the tenancy.(subject to conditions, please call for details)
- - Move out the tenant at the end of tenancy, check inventory, collect keys, take final meter readings and inform utilities.
The charge for our Management Services is £399 plus VAT or the equivalent of 1/2 months’ rent (whichever is the greater), In addition a Management commission of 10% per month plus VAT will be collected from the rent.