Our 'Letting only' Services
- Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) will provide a free rental valuation, completed by Andrew Dawson who has over 25 years experience in the local market.
- Provide a 'To Let' board, advertise your property in our property magazine, internet marketing including Rightmove and window displays from our two local offices.
- Daily mail shots to prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Find suitable tenants and reference through 'UK tenant data', experts in tenants profiling.
- Prepare and complete a tenancy agreement.
- If required, arrange initial gas and electrical safety inspections. Arrange for an Energy performance certificate.
- If required, complete a professional independent inventory.
- Move tenants into the property, collect the first month’s rent and deposit. Set up standing order for future rental payments.
- BACS transfer of monies due, to landlords account.
- Computerised statement either sent or e-mailed to landlord together with tenancy agreements and copy inventory.
- Arrange for ‘rent guarantee’ insurance if required (subject to cost and conditions)
- Offer Landlords insurance products through 'Rent Guardian', specialists in the lettings insurance market.
The Charge for our 'letting only' services is one month’s rent plus VAT, for a 12 month rental or half of one month’s rent plus vat for a 6 month contract, subject to a minimum fee of £450 plus vat (£540 inclusive of vat).
Our 'Full Management' Services
Andrew J Dawson provide flexible services which can be adapted to meet any situation and can be tailored to fill the needs of individual clients.
In general it provides;
- All our 'letting only' services (See Letting only services Schedule above).
- Inspection of the property both inside and outside on a quarterly basis by appointment with the tenant.
- Be the contact for tenants to report repair issues regarding the property and general tenancy queries.
- Payment of normal out goings form rent in hand (by clients instructions).
- Organisation of emergency repairs and general maintenance, which may be required, including the annual gas safety checks.
- Collection of rental payments and provide monthly computerised accounts to client by email or post.
- Credit the client bank by bank transfer with the balance of their account monthly, or by arrangement.
- Attend to insurance claims, which may occur during the tenancy.( an extra fee may be charged and subject to conditions, please call for details)
- Move out the tenant at the end of tenancy, check inventory, collect keys, take final meter readings and inform utilities.
The set up charge for our management service is the equivalent of ½ months rent plus vat, subject to a minimum fee of £399 plus vat (£478.80 inclusive of vat), Example- on a rent of £700pcm the fee would be £478.80 inclusive of vat - on a rent of £1400pcm, the fee would be £840 inclusive of vat. In addition there will be an ongoing management charge of 10% of the rent plus vat, per month.