Our 'Letting only' Services
- Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) will provide a free rental valuation, completed by Andrew Dawson who has over 30 years experience in the local market.
- Provide a 'To Let' board, advertise your property in our property magazine, internet marketing including Rightmove and window displays from our two local offices.
- Daily mail shots to prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Find suitable tenants and reference through 'The Lettings Hub', experts in tenants profiling.
- Prepare and complete a tenancy agreement.
- If required, arrange initial gas and electrical safety inspections. Arrange for an Energy performance certificate.
- If required, arrange a professional independent inventory.
- Move tenants into the property, collect the first month’s rent and deposit. Set up standing order for future rental payments.
- BACS transfer of monies due, to landlords account.
- Computerised statement either sent or e-mailed to landlord together with tenancy agreements and copy inventory.
- Arrange for ‘rent guarantee’ insurance if required (subject to cost and conditions)
- Offer Landlords insurance products through 'The Lettings Hub', specialists in the lettings insurance market.
Our 'Full Management' Services
Andrew J Dawson provide flexible services which can be adapted to meet any situation and can be tailored to fill the needs of individual clients.
In general it provides;
- All our 'letting only' services (See Letting only services Schedule above).
- Inspection of the property both inside and outside on a quarterly basis by appointment with the tenant.
- Be the contact for tenants to report repair issues regarding the property and general tenancy queries.
- Payment of normal out goings form rent in hand (by clients instructions).
- Organisation of emergency repairs and general maintenance, which may be required, including the annual gas safety checks.
- Collection of rental payments and provide monthly computerised accounts to client by email or post.
- Credit the client bank by bank transfer with the balance of their account monthly, or by arrangement.
- Attend to insurance claims, which may occur during the tenancy.( an extra fee may be charged and subject to conditions, please call for details)
- Move out the tenant at the end of tenancy, check inventory, collect keys, take final meter readings and inform utilities.
Independent Redress provided by – The Property Ombudsman Scheme
Client Money Protection provided by - propertymark