Our Lettings Services
- Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) will provide a free rental valuation, completed by Andrew Dawson who has over 25 years experience in the local market.
- Provide 'To Let' board, advertise your property in the local press, leading internet sites including Rightmove and our promotion from our two local offices.
- Weekly mail shots to prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Find suitable tenants and reference through 'UK tenant data', experts in tenants profiling.
- Prepare and complete a tenancy agreement.
- Arrange initial gas and electrical safety inspections. Arrange for and Energy performance certificate.
- Professional independent inventory compiled.
- Move tenants into the property, collect the first month’s rent and deposit. Set up standing order for future rental payments.
- BACS transfer of monies due, to landlords account.
- Computerised statement either sent or e-mailed to landlord together with tenancy agreements and copy inventory.
- Arrange for ‘rent guarantee’ insurance if required (subject to cost and conditions)
- Offer Landlords insurance products through 'Rent Guardian', specialists in the lettings insurance market.
The Charge for our letting only services is one month’s rent plus VAT, for a 12 month rental or half of one month’s rent plus vat for a 6 month contract subject to a minimum fee of £450 plus vat (£540 inclusive of vat).
Our Management Services
Andrew J Dawson (Independent Estate Agent) Provide a Flexible services which can be adapted to meet situation and can be tailored to fill the needs of individual clients.
In general it provides;
- Our letting services (See Letting services Schedule above).
- Inspection of the property both inside and outside on a quarterly basis by appointment with the tenant.
- Be the contact for tenants to report repair issues regarding the property and general tenancy queries.
- Payment of normal out goings form rent in hand (by clients instructions).
- Organisation of emergency repairs and general maintenance, which may be required, including the annual gas safety checks..
- Collection of rental payments and provide monthly computerised accounts to client by email or post.
- Credit the client bank by bank transfer with the balance of their account monthly, or by arrangement.
- Attend to insurance claims, which may occur during the tenancy.(subject to conditions, please call for details)
- Move out the tenant at the end of tenancy, check inventory, collect keys, take final meter readings and inform utilities.
The charge for management services is ££399 plus vat (£478.80 inclusive of vat) or the equivalent of ½ months rent plus vat (Example- on a rent of £700 pcm the fee would be £840 inclusive of vat)